We are looking for a reliable personal assistant – home/office organizer to provide outstanding customer service. In this role, you will be responsible for fielding and fulfilling home/office organizing requests (i.e. clean, arrange, and tidy client’s workspaces or homes) by working with clients to implement efficient organizational systems and processes and identify areas for improvement. This job can be carried out in a variety of different settings, and organizers complete tasks ranging from organizing filing systems and cleaning out closets to developing better electronic organization systems. The position will require schedule flexibility as you develop client relationships.
- As a personal assistant – home/office organizer you will strive to meet or exceed the expectations of the Client by providing service beyond expectations.
- Carry out on-site organization: travel to clients’ homes or businesses to carry out organization and pre-arranged tasks. Shop for organization supplies and solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Coordinate schedules: maintain regular communication with clients, both prospective and existing, to arrange visits or meetings, schedule organization tasks, and reply to any queries.
- Maintain personal supplies: keep track of personal inventory and equipment. Replace supplies – when necessary.
- Perform administrative duties: updating client files and responding to client emails.
- Professional demeanor, a strong background in and commitment to excellence in customer service
- Organizational skills, Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and manages time effectively to meet deadlines and to work to strict schedules with various clients
- Focused – this job often involves repetitive or mundane tasks, such as organizing files or clearing out closets
- Great interpersonal skills to communicate effectively, listen to clients’ needs and requests, and exhibit great phone etiquette
- Must have valid driver’s license, vehicle registration, and reliable transportation
- Must adhere to company and client procedures and policies including attendance, punctuality, drug & alcohol screening
- Must be able to successfully pass Background Check
Serious applicants can email their cover letter and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org or use form below.